See Figure 1
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the brake warning light switch connector, at the switch.
- Disconnect the brake lines at the valve, and plug the lines.
- Unbolt and remove the valve.
- Installation is the reverse of removal. Bleed the system.
CENTERING THE PRESSURE DIFFERENTIAL VALVE
After the brake system has been opened for repairs, or bled, the brake light will remain on. The pressure differential valve must be centered to make the light go off.
- Turn the ignition switch ON, but don't start the engine.
- Make sure that the master cylinder reservoirs are filled.
- Slowly depress the brake pedal. The valve should center itself and the light go off. If not, bleed the brakes again and repeat the above procedure.