REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
A 27mm deep well socket is necessary for this procedure.
- Disconnect both battery ground cables.
- Disconnect the injection lines at the nozzle and pump. Cap all openings immediately.
- Remove the fuel return line and gaskets.
- Unbolt the fuel line heater from the head and position it out of the way.
- Unscrew the nozzles.
- Remove the copper washer and steel gasket from the nozzle. Discard them.
- Clean the nozzles and seats with a cleaning kit made for diesel nozzles.
- Using new gaskets and washers, install the nozzles in the head. Torque them to 50 ft. lbs.
The gaskets are installed with the blue side up.
- Install all other parts in reverse of their removal order.