REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Raise and support the rear of the truck.
- Remove the fuel tank drain plug and drain the gasoline into a metal container.
- Install the drain plug.
- Disconnect and plug the fuel pump line at the tank.
- Disconnect the line from the condenser tank or vapor valve at the fuel tank.
- If so equipped, disconnect the fuel return line.
- Disconnect the fuel sending unit lead and the electrical connector.
- Remove the fuel tank attaching bolts at the mounting bracket and lower the tank.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.