REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Remove the instrument cluster.
- Remove the old cable by pulling it out from the speedometer end of the cable housing. If the old cable is broken, the speedometer cable will have to be disconnected from the transmission and the broken piece removed from the transmission end.
- Lubricate the lower 3 / 4 of the new cable with speedometer cable lubricant, and feed the cable into the housing.
- Connect the speedometer cable to the speedometer, and to the transmission if disconnected there.
- Replace the instrument cluster.