REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
A key code is stamped on the lock cylinder to aid in replacing lost keys.
- Remove the door trim panel.
- Pull the weathersheet, gently, away from the door lock access holes.
- Using a screwdriver, push the lock cylinder retaining clip upward, noting the position of the lock cylinder.
- Remove the lock cylinder from the door.
- Install the lock cylinder in reverse of removal. It's a good idea to open the window before checking the lock operation, just in case it doesn't work properly.