See Figure 1
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Perform this operation when the engine has cooled completely.
- Drain the engine coolant into a large, clean container so that it may be reused.
When draining engine coolant, keep in mind that cats and dogs are attracted to ethylene glycol antifreeze and could drink any that is left in an uncovered container or in puddles on the ground. This will prove fatal in sufficient quantity. Always drain coolant into a sealable container. Coolant should be reused unless it is contaminated or is several years old.
- Remove the nuts and bolts which attach the shroud to the radiator.
- Remove the upper, lower and expansion tank hoses from the radiator.
- Unfasten the bolts which attach the radiator to its mounting bracket. Remove the oil cooler nuts and bolts.
- Withdraw the radiator from the truck.
- Install the radiator in the reverse order of removal.