The combination turn signal, windshield wiper, and headlight switch is mounted on the steering column, and must be replaced as an assembly.
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the steering wheel.
- Remove the "Lights-Hazard" Indicator and the steering column shroud.
- Unplug the electrical multiple connectors at the base of the steering column.
- Pull the headlight knob from its shaft.
- Remove the snapring, which retains the switch, from the steering shaft. Pull the turn indicator canceling cam from the shaft.
- Remove the single retaining bolt near the bottom of the switch. Remove the complete switch from the column.
- Installation is the reverse of removal. Check the operation of the switch before installing the steering wheel.