REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery terminal.
- Remove the steering wheel.
- Remove the steering column shroud.
- Disconnect the multiple connectors at the base of the combination switch.
- Remove the switch retaining snapring. Pull the turn signal indicator canceling cam off the shaft.
- Remove the switch retaining bolt and remove the complete switch from the column.
Make a groove on the head of the bolts attaching the steering lock body to the column shaft using a saw. A screwdriver can be used to loosen the screws.
- Remove the steering lock attaching bolts. Remove the steering lock.
- Installation is the reverse of removal. During installation position a new steering lock on the column shaft. Tighten the bolts until the heads break off.