REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Pickup and MPV
The switch is part of the multi-function switch mounted in the steering column. For service procedures, see Suspension & Steering .Navajo
- Disconnect the battery ground cable.
- Pull the headlight switch knob to the headlight on position.
- Depress the shaft release button and remove the knob and shaft assembly.
- Remove the instrument panel finish panel.
- Unscrew the mounting nut and remove the switch from the instrument panel, then remove the wiring connector from the switch.
- Connect the wiring connector to the headlamp switch, position the switch in the instrument panel and install the mounting nut.
- Install the instrument panel finish panel.
- Install the headlamp switch knob and shaft assembly by pushing the shaft into the switch until it locks into position.
- Connect the battery ground cable, and check the operation of the headlight switch.