REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Pickup and MPV
The switch is located on the upper left rear of the transmission case. To replace it, disconnect the wiring and unscrew the switch from the case. Don't lose the washer.Navajo
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Raise and support the vehicle safely.
- Place the transmission in any position other than R or N .
- Clean the area around the switch, then remove the switch.
- Installation is the reverse of removal. Tighten the switch to 8-12 ft. lbs (11-16Nm).