REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Perform steps 1 through 8 of the wiper motor removal procedure.
- Slide the right pivot shaft and linkage assembly out through the R.H. access opening.
- If the left linkage is to be serviced, remove the L.H. wiper arm and blade assembly.
- Remove the left linkage access cover.
- Remove the left pivot nut, lower the linkage and slide it out through the L.H. access opening.
The left and right pivot and linkage assemblies are serviced separately.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure above.