The clutch interlock switch has 3-functions. It is also known as the Clutch Pedal Position (CPP) switch and provides the 3 following functions:
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Disconnect the connector at the switch by flexing the retaining tab on the switch housing and withdraw the connector.
- Rotate the switch 1 / 2 turn to expose the plastic retainer.
- Push the tabs together to allow the retainer to slide rearward and separate from the switch.
- Remove the switch from the pushrod.
- Fit the switch to the master cylinder pushrod.
- Install the plastic retainer.
- Rotate the switch into the position to attach the clip. Reconnect the switch connector.
- Reconnect the negative battery cable.