REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Navajo and B Series Pick-up Models
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the antenna lead-in cable from the cable assembly in-line connector above the glove box.
- Working under the instrument panel, disengage the cable from its retainers.
On some models, it may be necessary to remove the instrument panel pad to get at the cable.
- Unscrew the antenna mast from the base.
- Outside, unsnap the cap from the antenna base.
- Remove the 3 screws and lift off the antenna, pulling the cable with it, carefully.
- Remove and discard the gasket.
- Place the gasket in position on the cowl panel.
- Insert the antenna cable through the hole and seat the antenna base on the cowl. Secure with the 3 screws.
- Position the cap over the antenna base and snap it into place.
- Install the antenna mast to the base.
- Route the cable in exactly the same position as before removal behind the instrument panel.
- Connect the cable to the in-line connector above the glove box.
See Figures 2 and 3
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the passenger's side interior front scuff plate.
- Remove the passenger's side front side trim.
- Remove the windshield molding.
- Remove the right side front mud guard.