REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Navajo, B Series Pick-up and 1996-98 MPV Models
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
- The door panel must first be removed to gain access to the mounting nuts. Disconnect the harness connector if equipped with power mirrors.
- Remove the mounting fasteners and lift out the mirror. Remove and discard the gasket, if equipped.
- When installing, make sure the gasket is properly positioned (if equipped) before tightening the screws.
- If equipped with power mirror, plug in the electrical connector and test the operation of the power mirror before installing the door panel.
See Figures 4, 5, 6 and 7
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Using a small prying tool, pry off the interior sideview mirror trim panel.
- Remove the 3 sideview mirror mounting screws using a phillips head screwdriver.
- Pull the sideview mirror away from the door and disengage the power mirror wiring connector.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.