REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
- Remove the door trim panel and watershield.
- Disconnect the rods from the handle and lock cylinder, and from the remote control assembly.
- Remove the latch assembly attaching screws and remove the latch from the door.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.
- Open the window.
- Remove the trim panel and watershield.
- Disconnect the actuating rod from the lock control link clip.
- Slide the retainer away from the lock cylinder.
- Remove the cylinder from the door.
- Use a new gasket when installing to ensure a watertight fit.
- Lubricate the cylinder with suitable oil recommended for this application.