REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Raise and support the vehicle safely.
- Remove the tire and wheel assembly.
- On Navajo and B Series Pick-up, remove the brake drum.
- On MPV, remove the rear disc brake caliper, bracket and rotor.
- Using wheel stud removal tool T74P-3044-A1 or equivalent, press the lug stud from its seat in the hub.
- Insert the new lug stud in the hole in the hub. Rotate the stud slowly to assure the serrations are aligned with those made by the old lug nut stud.
- Place 4 flat washers over the outside end of the lug nut stud and thread the wheel lug nut with the flat washer side against the washers.
- Tighten the wheel nut until the stud head seats against the back side of the hub. Do not use air tools as the serrations may be stripped from the stud.
- Remove the wheel lug nut and washers.
- On Navajo and B Series Pick-up, install the brake drum.
- On MPV, install the rear disc brake rotor, bracket and caliper.
- Install the tire and wheel assembly and snug the lug nuts.
- Lower the vehicle and tighten the wheel lug nuts to specification.