Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions section.
- Raise and support the vehicle, then remove the wheel.
- Separate the speed sensor and speed sensor wiring connector.
- Remove the bolt securing the sensor, then remove the sensor from wheel bearing housing.
- Before inserting speed sensor, clean the bore inner surface and coat speed sensor all around with grease A 000 989 63 51 or equivalent.
- Insert the speed sensor into the bore and tighten the bolt to 71 inch lbs. (8 Nm).
Connect the speed sensor wiring.