Refer to the parking brake cable adjustment procedure.
Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions section.
- Raise and support the vehicle, then remove the wheels. Make sure the wheels are blocked and the transmission is in Park, then disengage the parking brake.
- Remove the brake disc.
- Carefully unhook the return springs from the brake shoes.
- Remove the hold down spring, retainers and the pin for the brake shoes. Remove the shoes.
- Remove the shoe adjuster.
Installation is the reverse of removal.