Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions section.
- Remove the overhead console. Refer to the illustration for screw and mounting clip locations.
- Remove the rubber molding from around the sunroof opening on the headliner.
- Unplug the connector from the motor.
- Pull the headliner down slightly then remove the screws securing the motor. Remove the motor.
Installation is the reverse of removal. If installing a new motor, synchronize the motor by pressing and holding the sunroof switch in the open position. The sunroof will move to the end, move back an additional quarter turn then stop. Once stopped, release the switch.
- The switch is integrated into the over head console assembly. Refer to the illustration to remove the console, then remove the switch from the console.