REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 through 11
- Disconnect the negative battery cable. Remove the door handles and the locking knob from the inside of the doors.
If equipped with door pull handles, remove the screws through the handle into the door inner panel.
- If equipped with a switch cover plate in the door armrest, remove the cover plate screws, then disconnect the switches and the cigar lighter, if equipped from the electrical harness.
- If equipped with an integral armrest, remove the screws inserted through the pull cup into the armrest hanger support. If equipped with an armrest applied after the door trim installation, remove the armrest-to-inner panel screws.
- Along the upper edge of the trim panel, remove the mounting screws. At the lower edge of the panel, insert a removal tool between the inner panel and the trim panel, then disengage the retaining clips from around the outer perimeter.
- If equipped with an insulator pad glued to the door inner panel, remove the pad with a putty knife by separating it from the inner panel.
- To install, reverse the removal procedures.