REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Open the hood and remove the lens retaining nuts.
- Slide the lens forward to gain access to the bulb assembly housing.
- Remove the bulb housing from the rear of the lens.
- Put a slight inward pressure on the bulb and turn it counterclockwise to remove it.
- Install the new bulb by turning it clockwise with the same amount of inward pressure that was required for removal.
- Install the bulb housing onto the rear of the lens.
- Install the lens cover and fasten the retaining nuts.