REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Unfasten the headlight bezel retaining screws and remove the bezel.
- Unfasten the headlight bulb retaining ring screws and remove the ring.
Do not loosen or remove the headlight adjustment screws.
- Move the headlight to one side so that you can access the side marker lens.
- Unfasten the side marker bulb socket retaining screw and disengage the socket from the lens.
- Remove the bulb from the socket by turning it counterclockwise with a slight inward pressure.
- Install the new bulb, reattach the socket to the lens and fasten the screw.
- Install the headlight, the retaining ring and fasten the screws.
- Install the headlight bezel and fasten the retaining screws.