- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the push pins and remove the upper footwell panel from under the passenger side of the instrument panel.
- Unplug the connector from the blower motor resistor assembly.
- Insert a screwdriver approximately 0.2 inch (5mm) under the edge of the resistor assembly to disengage it from the evaporator housing.
Remove the resistor assembly.
- Position the resistor assembly into the housing and snap it into place.
- Attach the resistor connector.
- Install the upper footwell panel.
- Connect the negative battery cable.