Removal & Installation
- Remove the lower right-hand rear quarter trim panel.
Remove the rear package tray brace bolts.
- Disconnect the electrical connectors.
Disconnect the hose and the bolts to the auxiliary A/C blower motor
- Remove the auxiliary A/C blower motor.
- Install the auxiliary A/C blower motor.
- Connect the hose and the bolts to the auxiliary A/C blower motor
- Connect the electrical connectors.
- Install the rear package tray brace bolts.
- Install the lower right-hand rear quarter trim panel.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the passenger-s side interior rear quarter panel. Please refer to Body and Trim, Interior, Rear Quarter Panels, Removal and Installation for the procedure.
- Remove the four passenger-s side cargo shelf brace bolts and remove the brace.
- Disconnect the blower motor electrical connectors.
- Remove the blower motor housing vent tube.
- Remove the three blower motor screws and remove the motor.
- To remove the fan from the blower motor, squeeze the retaining clip with pliers and slide the fan off of the blower motor shaft.
- The installation is the reverse of removal.