Fusible links are located in the engine compartment fuse or fusible link panels. If a fusible link blows, an entire circuit or several circuits will not function properly.
- Remove the fuse and relay box cover.
- Inspect the fusible links to determine which is faulty.
- Unplug and discard the fusible link.
- Inspect the box terminals and clean if corroded. If any terminals are damaged, replace the terminals.
- Plug in a new fusible link of the same amperage rating.
- Check for proper operation of the affected circuit(s).