Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Disconnect the hydraulic line at the slave cylinder using a tubing wrench. Plug the line to prevent leakage.
- Remove the slave cylinder mounting bolts and remove the slave cylinder.
- Install the slave cylinder and tighten the mounting bolts to 12-16 ft. lbs. (16-22 Nm).
- Install the clutch bracket, if removed.
- Connect the hydraulic line and tighten the nut to 10-15 ft. lbs. (13-21 Nm).
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Bleed the air from the clutch hydraulic system and road test the vehicle.