Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the negative battery cable. Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Remove the wheel and tire assembly.
- Disconnect the sensor electrical connector.
- Remove the sensor mounting bolt and harness bracket bolt(s). Remove the sensor.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure. On some vehicles, the sensors cannot be interchanged between the left and right side of the vehicle. These sensors are marked L or R accordingly. Make sure the sensor is installed on the correct side.