Removal & Installation
- Relieve the fuel system pressure.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Disconnect the electrical connectors at the injectors.
- Remove the fuel injector harness from the fuel delivery pipe.
- Remove the delivery pipe bolt(s) and remove the delivery pipe with the injectors and the pressure regulator.
- Separate the injectors, grommets and the insulators from the delivery pipe assembly.
- Replace the fuel injector O-rings and apply a small amount of clean engine oil to the O-rings before installation.
- Replace the fuel injector insulator seals.
- Install the injectors to the delivery pipe and install the assembly to the engine. Tighten the delivery pipe bolt to 14-18 ft. lbs. (19-25 Nm).
- Install the injector harness to the fuel delivery pipe and connect the injector wiring.
- Connect the negative battery cable.