Removal & Installation
- Disconnect thew negative battery cable.
- If equipped, disarm and remove the air bag.
- Remove the steering wheel.
- Remove the steering column.
- Place the steering column securely on a workbench. Use a chisel and hammer to make slots in the head of the lock screws. Remove the screws.
- Remove the ignition lock assembly.
- Position the ignition lock and bracket on the steering column.
- Install the new screws until the head twists off. Make sure the lock operates properly while tightening the new locking screws.
- Install the steering column and the steering wheel.
- Connect the negative battery cable.