Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the battery negative cable.
- Raise the vehicle and support safely.
- Remove the appropriate tire and wheel assemblies. Loosen the parking brake cable adjustment from inside the vehicle.
- Disconnect the parking brake cable from the cable bracket and the operating lever.
- Disconnect the flexible brake line from the caliper assembly.
- Remove the caliper upper mounting bolt and pivot the caliper downward. Slide the caliper off of the guide pin. Remove the caliper from the vehicle.
- Lubricate the caliper pin and slide the caliper onto the guide pin. Pivot the caliper over the brake pads.
- Connect the brake hose to the caliper and tighten the hose nut to 16-20 ft. lbs. (22-26 Nm).
- Install the upper caliper mounting bolt and tighten the bolt to 33-49 ft. lbs. (45-67 Nm).
- Bleed the brake system and inspect the brake system for proper operation.
- Install the wheel and lower the vehicle. Connect the negative battery cable.