Removal & Installation
- Raise and safely support the rear of the vehicle.
- Remove the rear wheels from the vehicle.
- Remove the stabilizer bracket and the stabilizer bushing, inspect the bushing for deterioration or wear and replace if necessary.
- Remove the stabilizer to control link bolt, and remove the stabilizer bar.
- Position the stabilizer bar. Align the bushing on the stabilizer bar with the painted marking. Loosely install the mounting bolts.
- Install the rear wheels, and lower the vehicle.
- Tighten the control link to stabilizer bar bolts to 27-40 ft. lbs. (36-54 Nm), and the stabilizer bracket bolts to 14-21 ft. lbs. (20-28 Nm).