Removal & Installation
- Rotate the adjusting wheel counterclockwise to loosen the cable.
- Remove the cable retaining clamps.
- Remove the cotter pin from the clutch actuating arm at the transaxle and disconnect the cable.
- Disconnect the cable at the pedal and remove the cable from the vehicle.
- Route the cable and make the connection at the clutch pedal.
- Make the connection at the transaxle and secure the cable with the retaining clamp. Install a new cotter pin.
- Lubricate all pivot points.
- Adjust the cable to achieve proper free-play.