Removal & Installation
- Rotate the adjusting wheel counterclockwise to loosen the cable.
- Remove the cable retaining clamps.
- Remove the cotter pin from the clutch actuating arm at the transaxle and disconnect the cable.
- Disconnect the cable at the pedal and remove the cable from the vehicle.
In order to prevent cable binding or abrasion, be sure to take note of the cable routing, so that it can be reinstalled in the same position.
- Route the cable and make the connection at the clutch pedal.
- Make the connection at the transaxle and secure the cable with the retaining clamp. Install a new cotter pin.
- Lubricate all pivot points.
- Adjust the cable to achieve proper free-play.