Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the front bumper for access to the charge air cooler.
- Remove the air cleaner assembly.
Remove the relay box.
CAUTIONDo not allow any foreign matter to get into the hoses while they are disconnected.
- Disconnect the air bypass and air intake hoses from the air cleaner assembly.
- Disconnect the air hose and turbocharger bypass valve from the charge air cooler air hose assembly.
- Detach the air hose from the charge air cooler.
Unfasten the duct from the charge air cooler.