- Remove the rear seat cushion assembly.
- Remove the access hole cover.
Disconnect the fuel level sensor connector and fuel tank differential pressure sensor connector.
CAUTIONWhen removing and installing the fuel level sensor from the fuel tank, be careful not damage the sensor unit and the float.
- Remove the fuel level sensor mounting bolts and remove the fuel tank gauge unit from service hole.
- Install the fuel level sensor to the fuel tank through the service hole.
- Connect the fuel level sensor (sub) connector and fuel tank differential pressure sensor connector.
- Install the access hole cover.
- Install the rear seat cushion assembly.