REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8
- Disconnect the negative battery cable. Wait at least 60 seconds before beginning the remainder of the procedure, in order to disarm the Supplemental Restraint System (SRS).
- Using a plastic trim tool, remove the radio panel. Pry the lower part of the radio panel away first, then separate and remove the panel.
- For 1995-98 vehicles, remove the floor console assembly, as outlined in General Information & Maintenance 0 of this repair guide.
- Remove the mounting bolts and pull the radio receiver, tape player or CD player out slightly. Detach all harness connectors and remove the unit from the vehicle.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.