See Figures 1 and 2
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the luggage compartment side trim.
- Remove the ring nut from the base of the antenna mast. If equipped with a whip antenna, remove the mast.
- Remove any necessary luggage compartment trim panels to access the antenna.
- If the antenna is electric, disconnect the electrical harness connector.
- Disconnect the radio feeder wire connection at the antenna assembly base.
- Disconnect the ground wire. Remove the antenna assembly mounting screws and nuts and the antenna from the vehicle.
- Install the antenna assembly onto the vehicle and secure in place using the mounting nuts and screws.
- Attach the ground wire, feeder wire and the electrical harness connector.
- Install the ring nut and the antenna mast. Tighten the antenna mast to 4 ft. lbs. (5 Nm).
- If equipped with electric antenna, connect the negative battery cable and check antenna operation.
- Reinstall the luggage compartment side trim.