REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable. Remove the door interior trim panel and water proof film.
- On directly controlled mirror (manual mirror), remove the set screw and the adjustment knob.
- Remove the inner mirror cover.
- If the mirror is electric, disconnect the wire harness.
- Remove the mounting nuts and the door trim bracket. Lift the mirror from the vehicle.
- Position the mirror on the vehicle. Install the door trim bracket and the mounting nuts.
- If the mirror is electric, reconnect the wire harness.
- Install the inner cover.
- On manual mirrors, install the knob and set screw.
- Install the water proof film and the door interior trim panel.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- If electric, cycle the mirror several times to make sure that it works properly.