REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable. Open the trunk lid fully.
- Detach the electrical connector.
- Support the trunk lid in the open position.
- Insert a small prytool into the lock cover slit, remove the lock covers, then remove the trunk lid gas springs.
- Unfasten the retaining bolts, then remove the trunk lid hinges.
- Remove the trunk lid from the vehicle
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
- Make sure to tighten the retainers to the specifications shown in the accompanying figure.
- If necessary, you can align the trunk lid, as shown in the accompanying figure.