REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Remove the instrument cluster from the vehicle.
- Remove the trip counter reset knob from the cluster assembly by carefully pulling it towards you.
- Carefully separate the meter glass and the window plate from the meter case by gently pulling apart.
- Remove the retainers and the tachometer or tachometer and pressure gauge, engine coolant temperature gauge, fuel gauge, oil pressure gauge, speedometer or circuit board as required.
- Install the removed gauge(s) into the cluster assembly and secure in position.
- Install the meter glass and the window plate.
- Install the trip knob to the cluster.
- Install the instrument cluster into the vehicle.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Check all gauge and speedometer for proper operation.