REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Raise and support the vehicle safely.
- Remove the propeller shaft from the transfer assembly. Place a drain pan under the rear of the transfer assembly to catch any fluid that leaks out.
- Using a flat-bladed prying tool, carefully remove the oil seal from the transfer dust seal guard.
- Using proper size seal driver tool, install the seal into the dust seal guard and the transfer assembly.
- Install the rear propeller shaft.
- Carefully lower the vehicle and inspect the transfer assembly fluid level.