Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Raise and support the vehicle safely.
- Remove the tire and wheel assembly.
- Remove the stabilizer link retaining bolts. Remove the stabilizer link assembly.
- Remove the stabilizer bar bracket retaining bolts. Remove the bushing.
Remove the stabilizer from the vehicle.
- Position the stabilizer bar to it-s mounting.
- Be sure that the identification tape or paint mark is at the center of the bushings. Tighten the retaining bolts.
- Continue the installation in the reverse order of the removal procedure.