Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the wiper arm and blade assembly.
- Remove the motor cover.
- Remove the rear wiper motor assembly.
Remove the rear wiper cover.
- Install the rear wiper cover.
- Install the rear wiper motor assembly.
Install the wiper arm and blade assembly, as follows:
- Connect the negative battery cable. On 2005-2006 vehicles, turn the ignition ON and then OFF , and keep it off for at least ten seconds.
Before installing the rear wiper arm and blade assembly, operate the rear wiper motor so the motor stops at the predetermined -Park- position. Install the rear arm and blade, then adjust the blade position so the blade end stops at the position shown in the accompanying illustration (standard position). Standard value (A):L 1.37-1.77 in. (35-45mm).
- Check the wiper operation.
Check that the rear washer does not spray washer fluid within the area shown, adjust it by moving it.