REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Ensure that the ignition switch is OFF throughout the procedure.
- For Galant and Diamante models, remove the left side luggage compartment trim panel.
- For Mirage models, remove the floor console assembly.
- Release the lock on the bottom of the connector. Detach the multi-pin connector from the control unit.
- Remove the retaining nuts and remove the control unit from its bracket. The bracket may be removed if desired.
- Place the bracket in position if it was removed. Install the controller and tighten the retaining nuts.
- Connect the ground wire to the bracket, if removed. Insure a proper, tight connection. The ground must be connected before the multi-pin harness is connected.
- Attach the multi-pin connector and secure the lock.
- Install the luggage compartment trim or the floor console.