REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect battery negative cable.
- Remove the panel from around the radio. On some models the panel is retained with screws. On others, use a plastic trim tool to pry the lower part of the radio panel loose.
- Remove the radio/tape/CD player mounting bracket retaining screws.
- Slide the radio chassis out of the instrument panel and disconnect the radio wiring harness and antenna cable.
- Remove the mounting brackets from the radio.
- The installation is the reverse of the removal procedure. Make all electrical and antenna connections before fastening the radio assembly in place.
- Test all functions of the entertainment system prior to final installation. If all are satisfactory, install the unit and center panel.
- Connect the negative battery cable and recheck the entire system for proper operation.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Open the trunk lid.
- Remove any necessary trim to access the CD changer.
- Remove the CD-changer-to-bracket retaining screws.
- Lift the changer from the bracket and detach the electrical connectors.
- Remove the changer from the vehicle.
- The installation is the reverse of removal.