REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the delta cover (the triangular trim cover) from the top of the door panel.
- On manual mirrors remove the set screw and the adjustment knob.
- If the mirror is electric, disconnect the wire harness.
- Remove the mounting nuts and the door trim bracket.
- Lift the mirror from the vehicle.
- Position the mirror on the vehicle.
- Install the door trim bracket and the mounting nuts.
- If the mirror is electric, reconnect the wire harness.
- On manual mirrors, install the knob and set screw.
- Install the delta cover.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- If electric, cycle the mirror several times to make sure that it works properly.