When adding or changing the fluid in the systems, use a quality brake fluid conforming to DOT 3 specifications from an sealed container. Never reuse old brake fluid.
- Wipe the clutch master cylinder reservoir cap and the surrounding area clean with a shop towel.
- Inspect the fluid in the reservoir, making sure fluid is between the MAX and the MIN marks.
- If required, remove the clutch master cylinder reservoir lid, then add fresh fluid to fill to the top full mark on the reservoir.
- Reinstall the lid onto the clutch master cylinder.
- If removed, install the air cleaner assembly.