REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- If necessary for access, remove the air intake hose and air cleaner assembly.
- If necessary, unfasten the retaining clamp, then disconnect the ventilation hose from the PCV valve.
- Remove the PCV valve from the camshaft (rocker) cover.
- Install the PCV valve into the rocker cover. If the valve is threaded, tighten the valve until snug.
- Reconnect the ventilation hose to the valve.
- If removed, install the air intake hose and the air cleaner assembly.
- Connect the negative battery cable.