REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Front and Rear
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the windshield washer fluid reservoir.
- Drain any washer fluid in the reservoir into an appropriate container.
- Remove the pump from the reservoir by either removing the retaining hardware or twisting gently until it is free from the reservoir.
- Inspect the pump seal on the reservoir, replace if necessary.
- Install the pump into place until seated on the seal.
- Install the windshield washer fluid reservoir.
- Refill the washer fluid reservoir.
- Connect the negative battery cable.