REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the windshield wiper arms by removing the cap, unscrewing the cap nuts then lifting the arms from the linkage posts.
- Install the wiper blade and arm assemblies. Tighten the retaining nuts to 7-12 ft. lbs. (10-16 Nm).
- Note that the driver's side wiper arm should be marked D or Dr and the passenger's side wiper arm should be marked A or As . The identification marks should be located at the base of the arm, near the pivot. Install the arms so the blades are 1 inch from the garnish molding when parked.
- Connect the negative battery cable and check the wiper system for proper operation.