Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Properly relieve the fuel system pressure. Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the fuel rail.
- Remove the insulator from the fuel injector. Remove the fuel injector from the fuel rail. Discard the O-ring.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
- Be sure to use new gaskets and O-rings, as required.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Run the engine and check for leaks, correct as required.
- Adjust all fluid levels, as required.